The Hidden Profile of the madmonkeyrider

I am so weird,so psychotic you'd think I was a hermit.Maybe I am,maybe I'm not but I'll tell you what I am certainly not a retard.I am a picky man with everything,books,food, and even video games. I like to freak my enemies out by making them think I'm out to kill them. TV and me don't mix if it wasn't for Simpsons,Family Guy, NCIS and the fact that my video game system needs it I'd throw that thing out. By the time you finish reading this I'll probably be cruising on my Trek bike. Might I add I'm a dinosaur. I barely know how to post this blog profile let alone program a computer. Books rock if they are good few fit my standards(Lemony Snicket,Seekers and Warriorcats fit a few). I also made up my own language.Currently working on a fun novel,Icelandic language and culture and getting muscles.I like all temperatures so long as it's below 120 F and above-20 F.My kinda afternoon is a hot afternoon sleeping in a hammock taking a siesta with lemonade.My evening is cold with a book,hot choclate in a rocking chair near a fire.I'll admit to being lifeless....for now.Say that to my face and you'll be literally lifeless heh heh heh

Video Game Currently Played

  • Tomb Raider
  • Diddy Kong Racing DS

Friday, August 28, 2009

First Post in Ages

Well for now I'm back,for now.This is the last week before I must get serious on that hell-hole they call School.

I finally got to see Miyazaki's newest film Ponyo.Awesome fil of course I haven't found one Miyazaki film not to be awesome. Whether it be Castle in the Sky,Princess Mononoke,Spirited Away,or Kiki's Delivery Service. Yes I Disney dubbed them all,but since they were written and hand drawn and not made originally Disney,they don't count as part of the dreaded D's films. What can I say,I can't stand how unbelieveably sappy Disney films are.

I also found out the hard way,that even the gentlest looking curves in the Berkeley Hills can be treacherous (I've got gause and bandages all over my left side to proove that). Note to self never trust streets with English names [Sterling,Whitaker,Miller,Stevenson,nope casn't be trusted].

Can't wait for the Scottish Gathering and Games next weekend [mmm Irn Bru,Meat Pies,and Mars Bars that's the true meal for the American turned Briton for one day,I just hope the Kilt selection is better].

Signing off

-Uber Psycho Tom

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Finally - a blog posting! What's the story behind the bruises?