The Hidden Profile of the madmonkeyrider

I am so weird,so psychotic you'd think I was a hermit.Maybe I am,maybe I'm not but I'll tell you what I am certainly not a retard.I am a picky man with everything,books,food, and even video games. I like to freak my enemies out by making them think I'm out to kill them. TV and me don't mix if it wasn't for Simpsons,Family Guy, NCIS and the fact that my video game system needs it I'd throw that thing out. By the time you finish reading this I'll probably be cruising on my Trek bike. Might I add I'm a dinosaur. I barely know how to post this blog profile let alone program a computer. Books rock if they are good few fit my standards(Lemony Snicket,Seekers and Warriorcats fit a few). I also made up my own language.Currently working on a fun novel,Icelandic language and culture and getting muscles.I like all temperatures so long as it's below 120 F and above-20 F.My kinda afternoon is a hot afternoon sleeping in a hammock taking a siesta with lemonade.My evening is cold with a book,hot choclate in a rocking chair near a fire.I'll admit to being lifeless....for now.Say that to my face and you'll be literally lifeless heh heh heh

Video Game Currently Played

  • Tomb Raider
  • Diddy Kong Racing DS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 4 without Dad

That's right,El Daddy-O has left the nest for a 2 week music-thang all the way in Italy. Asm up at girls camp

So far I haven't done much of anything except take maybe a walk.I've mostly just been playin' video games and catching up my Psych.(Good show it is)
Maybe one of these days I can find that bathing suit and get out of the house.

Well I guess that's about it til' something good and excitin' happens oh well since this is boring in itself I'll do the ol' Cambridge University trick and see if I can still be read right now. And see if people really can read this so long as the first and last letters are the same.

It semes I hvae no cohice but to sgin off,Aoids agoims! Off to Drnlmaed wtih me heeheh!

-Uebr Phcyso Tom

No comments: