The Hidden Profile of the madmonkeyrider

I am so weird,so psychotic you'd think I was a hermit.Maybe I am,maybe I'm not but I'll tell you what I am certainly not a retard.I am a picky man with everything,books,food, and even video games. I like to freak my enemies out by making them think I'm out to kill them. TV and me don't mix if it wasn't for Simpsons,Family Guy, NCIS and the fact that my video game system needs it I'd throw that thing out. By the time you finish reading this I'll probably be cruising on my Trek bike. Might I add I'm a dinosaur. I barely know how to post this blog profile let alone program a computer. Books rock if they are good few fit my standards(Lemony Snicket,Seekers and Warriorcats fit a few). I also made up my own language.Currently working on a fun novel,Icelandic language and culture and getting muscles.I like all temperatures so long as it's below 120 F and above-20 F.My kinda afternoon is a hot afternoon sleeping in a hammock taking a siesta with lemonade.My evening is cold with a book,hot choclate in a rocking chair near a fire.I'll admit to being lifeless....for now.Say that to my face and you'll be literally lifeless heh heh heh

Video Game Currently Played

  • Tomb Raider
  • Diddy Kong Racing DS

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Monkey World Weekend Edition: Issue 26

The 26th Weekend post on the 26th of December right after good ol' Christmas

Well at least that's what it should've been the problem was most of the charm around these parts was lacking. On Christmas Eve instead of going to Grandma's or Uncle John's and hanging out with the cousins (We switch sides every now and then) and having agrand time chatting catching up and playing games something else happened

Oh instead we went over to Grandma's and um......did nothing!! Mom and Grandma spent the whole day compiling family history booklets for everyone,I admit I like the content and the idea but c'mon that's just no way to spend a Christmas Eve and what's worse I asked if I could do something and it seemed like they had everything well done by themselves.In the end it seemed like the day was gonna be a trade off between Asm and me for the computer since there were no relatives around. The 2 good things however were the dinner [Thanksgiving leftovers] and one game with Aunt Jan

Yesterday being Christmas was a nice little get-together with Uncle John and his daughters for a nice brunch and then in the afternoon we went back to Grandma's except this time I thought of playing games with Aunt Jan earlier and brought a book just in case.After all of that booklet mubo jumbo was done we had a gift exchange in which I got some fudge and a pillow while I gave Grandma and Aunt Jan two of my artworks (A clay box and a clay pencil holder I just hope Aunt Pat doesn't hate my sculpture and while I'm at it I hope all the gifts I gave are appreciated)

For christmas I got

A new video game system with 4 new games and controllers
A wallet
A book
Clothes
Gift Cards
Candies
A DVD collection of Tim Burton's and Joel Schumacher's Batman series [which I'll probably review shortly]
Checks

I hope on Monday to go skiing up at Sugar Bowl [which I did last year]

And finally as far as new years resolutions go,I think last years still apply

No comments: